Monday, January 10, 2011

A new year. Time for a fresh start. Time to assess, analyze, re-prioritize and make some changes. It is always good to think about your life's trajectory, the habits you have formed, the things that bug people around you that you have been too lazy to do anything about, etc.

I find that the beginning of the year is a good time to do this, a good time to take account of the things that I do in my life. I mentally put them in a scale and analyze if they are redemptive, in line with what God would have me do. I find that often there are things that I do that are not redeeming. There are things that I spend my time on that really don't move me forward in my pursuit of fullness of life in Christ. When I identify them, I have to be intentional about confessing them and through the power of the Spirit, open myself up to change.

Join me in my pursuit of this. Make this a year when you identify something in your life and commit to the process of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment